Skip to main content

Life that was ! ! !


"Good afternoon, This person who left us with the bag full of memories is my friend Ashish Chhabra . "
This is how i want my friends to say  the eulogy to be read at my funeral. 
I know its crazy to talk about something like this , but everybody have a dream about how they want to be remembered after they are gone . They work for their whole life to make an impression on the world who will remember them after their departure and this is the reason i want people to say my eulogy in this mentioned way. I want to leave an impression in such a way that even if my friends say a single sentence on the final day , the tear drops should be followed  by the sentence "he was such an idiot" . I want  my seniors to say "yes he was such a pain in the Ass ", he was always upto something and use to challenge every rule " many of my seniors would agree with this point i hope. (Saurav, ankit , minakshi di, pankaj bhaiya) . I want my dearest people to cherish the moment which we enjoyed , be it be a tour , a picnic or a small day out. I want them to remember me for the jokes we shared and the sorrows we discussed. 
I want them to say " now with whom i'll share those secrets which are only known to you".
I know its destined that those who came has to leave one day but i want them to remember always that yes a stupid was their at some point of time in their life. It is said that your juniors work on your path, i want them to walk the streets with happiness and live life like there will be no tomorrow. 
These are some of the imprints i want to leave behind me . These are some of the stories i want them to share after me. I may not be the perfect guy for the people around , but these are the qualities i want to be remembered after me .
We often work for our better tomorrow , but we often forget to live for today! What if this is the last blog of my life?
What if there is no tommorow for me! 

Think about it and do share the way you want yourself to be remembered ! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Unanswered call !

Often in life we get so indulged in activities that we forget about the Purpose of Life. The fear of tomorrow has killed our today in many ways. I have often seen people making plans of doing things once they achieve some target and most of the time we fail to enjoy the tiny moments of life.  We forget the Joy .Life s not an Unanswered call. Life is a call which we should take with joy and happiness inside us. This is a Long gap since I wrote my last blog but it's never late to start afresh. This topic has came into my mind from the incidence that happened to one of my dear friend and that lead me to write and share.  It was  8:30 pm  in the night and as usual I was having dinner when Suddenly I got a call from one of my friend  stating that her brother is not receiving the call past 2 Hours and the whole family was panicking. Everyone at this end was forcing their mind to think as much negative as it could .While repetitive attempt was being made but with every unanswered call ,th

D-E-S-I-R-E

Its been a Month and I am still Not sure that "Whether I got the answer to this so called word DESIRE " ? But in the process of finding a single act of Humans without a Desire all I got was quite healthy amount of things which human do for desire, Here is what I got :- Ishani a good friend of mine, Quite a philosopher type and a believer of gods Existence visits to a nearby temple on weekly basis. Every time she passes from the corner of the Temple, she finds a beggar who has lost his legs, how he lost it is even a mystery to her so do with me. So as per her schedule of visiting temple last week I joined her.While returning she put a coin in the "bank of chiller box "of that beggar and recited her gods name and we proceeded for home, in the midway I asked her why she recited her gods name while giving that money to him, She replied in a philosophical way as she always does , what she explained was :- " See Ashish we do a lot of things knowingly or un

The Knocking Past

"Sunh Ranha hai na tu roo raha hu mai " . This Rhyme is on the head of all the people Struggling with  Hard Past and trying to recollect the Memories happened in the flash back, I have many friends who saw this latest flick 'Aashiqui 2' which has created quite a buzz in past few days. All of them came with a common review or summary, Describing that you will miss your ex after watching it ... you will fall in love Again! AGAIN??? The only question arising in my mind was Why Again ? Why Do some Incidence has to remind you that you still love someone? Why is that a romantic or sad flick reminds you of an unsuccessful story happened in past? Is there no way out to this so called 'Past' ? Well I still Don't have Answers to these Questions but life won't go on like this, Time changes, feeling changes, people changes, With time comes responsibility, maturity, politeness .. Does it mean that now those chapters are not as  important to you as th