Skip to main content

You Are Beautiful


I dont think anybody woke me with a greeting...
Every time someone wakes me up..they say wake up man ."kitna sota hai"!!
and i use to say just 5 more mins..and just when u open your
eyes after a blink even before your innocent mind  get's time to
think what happened and a hour is passed..
well thats how my day starts...
..a leason which i learned today...and that is:-
                                                 "You  Are  Beautiful"
..Believe me this statement has much more weight then it seems to...
What happened is that I had a fight with one of ma close friend
some time before..but as she meant alot to me i tried contacting
her everyday..One day she received my call and talked very
rudely to me..and spoiled all my mood
..Then I started thinking ..
Am I that Bad..??,
Am I not worth talking..??
Am i not a good human being..??
Then I intracted with my another friend and discussed the whole
matter with him..
He explained me, Everyone comes in your life
with a reason and goes for a better reason..
But this should not disappoint you..
You r Good..u have alot more friends and that's
because you r beautiful..
So Believe yourself  , Beauty lies in your inner-self ....
As long as you are good to yourself ,nothing is wrong..value yourself and the world will value You...
This made me happier and I felt proud of myself...
and discovered that how proud I m being myself..!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The imaginary struggling.

Every single event happening in front of us is a opportunity to learn something from it , but how often we pay attention to it . I assume none!  Or very rarely few out of millions and billions . Why is this negligence , why people don't want to learn from others mistake and  don't feel blessed to have what they have and to laugh at the moment . They attempt to create a wall of sadness or wishes of what they want instead of making a scenery of what they have . I know its quite real and happens with every single individual but the question is why not apply some effort to change the way we see the world . Lets start with a small incidence happened with mohan , one of my friend who was more into i want to live like others and why cant i get what he has . Now mohan was traveling to Delhi from kolkata . His train was about to arrive at kolkata station for boarding. The environment of railway station has a lot to teach if we care too. There was a lot of rush and people were runn...

D-E-S-I-R-E

Its been a Month and I am still Not sure that "Whether I got the answer to this so called word DESIRE " ? But in the process of finding a single act of Humans without a Desire all I got was quite healthy amount of things which human do for desire, Here is what I got :- Ishani a good friend of mine, Quite a philosopher type and a believer of gods Existence visits to a nearby temple on weekly basis. Every time she passes from the corner of the Temple, she finds a beggar who has lost his legs, how he lost it is even a mystery to her so do with me. So as per her schedule of visiting temple last week I joined her.While returning she put a coin in the "bank of chiller box "of that beggar and recited her gods name and we proceeded for home, in the midway I asked her why she recited her gods name while giving that money to him, She replied in a philosophical way as she always does , what she explained was :- " See Ashish we do a lot of things knowingly or un...

Sometime # Something

Is the half Filled Bottle , half Empty? P ata hai what happens , We always try to see the Dark side of any event or circumstances . Indian minds are prepared iss tarah se that even if  the worst situation arises ,they will be able to survive, B ut kabhi -  kabhi  you should also look into the best part of that event, L ife can't be easy all the time , So Sometime , something small can also make difference ," Someone said  it : " If you find happiness in small things toh jindagi will be much better". The thing is that we should try to enjoy chote se chota moment of life , I realised this gyaan the day when i felt earthquake , and Fortunately i Survived !, then i thought , aaj toh gaya tha , from that day i started enjoying life . As life doesn't come with Guarantee! so sometimes stop thinking about the consequences, and live it your way . Never get attached to something that only spoils your mood because Life is too sho...