Skip to main content

D-E-S-I-R-E

Its been a Month and I am still Not sure that "Whether I got the answer to this so called word DESIRE" ?
But in the process of finding a single act of Humans without a Desire all I got was quite healthy amount of things which human do for desire, Here is what I got :-
Ishani a good friend of mine, Quite a philosopher type and a believer of gods Existence visits to a nearby temple on weekly basis.
Every time she passes from the corner of the Temple,
she finds a beggar who has lost his legs, how he lost it is even a mystery to her so do with me.
So as per her schedule of visiting temple last week I joined her.While returning she put a coin in the "bank of chiller box "of that beggar and recited her gods name and we proceeded for home, in the midway I asked
her why she recited her gods name while giving that money to him,
She replied in a philosophical way as she always does , what she explained was :-
" See Ashish we do a lot of things knowingly or unknowingly which should not be done.We make
a lot of mistakes, many wrong acts so in order to compensate them I help someone who is in need.
I visit temple so that" Mere Paap Adjust ho Jaye"
and I was like "even a visit to temple have a hidden desire of human being".
 Helping other is just a desire to compensate your act.
I then left that place and the weekend was invested in searching for a Single ACT which is
 "Desire-less".
and the result was a Big FAILURE ! so I slept with this unsolved mystery in my mind.
Well that was over, now its a "Working Day " Monday, with the pressure of work I entered the office to see those Lethargic faces all around as if they were forced to wake up and have to show there presence here! .
I moved to my Desk and to my shock I received a Mornings Greeting from a colleague who has never shown up in past two years !
"#that awkward moment is what all I tweeted" .
I knew he is here just for a reason and here it was" he wanted me to teach him how to reboot a Blackberry device" again a desirous act.
I approached almost a dozen people, but I am still unsatisfied with the replies I got and is still searching for it!
Lets end this from the beginning :-
I was Born with a Desire to Live
When I was 2, I use to wait for dad with a desire that he will take me with him for a ride,
When I turned 4, I use to wait for Guests so that I can have Chocolates .
Turning to teen attracted me to so many new Attractions of world and now every act of mine was increasing my Desire ! And is still growing with Time !
So the end is the beginning of many endless thought and with this I pen down to write again, maybe
with a solution this time. Do share your views ! it might help me solve this Complex Bundle of Queries.
   

Comments

  1. we dont need to find the answer to every question that pops up in our mind :)
    sometimes the essence lies in a question, untill its unanswered.

    D-E-S-I-R-E ~ Dont seek reasons behind this.....this word ll loose its magic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Miss "just another gal"
      i"ll try not to find out the answer and enjoy the process but
      i am habituated of digging things until it is resolved #itsaboutme !

      Delete
  2. This Thougt on Desire engulfed in me the Desire to know few things !! Will pop them out amidst those Lethargic Faces beside "Your Desk" ;-)

    *Desirable Thought Indeed*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The imaginary struggling.

Every single event happening in front of us is a opportunity to learn something from it , but how often we pay attention to it . I assume none!  Or very rarely few out of millions and billions . Why is this negligence , why people don't want to learn from others mistake and  don't feel blessed to have what they have and to laugh at the moment . They attempt to create a wall of sadness or wishes of what they want instead of making a scenery of what they have . I know its quite real and happens with every single individual but the question is why not apply some effort to change the way we see the world . Lets start with a small incidence happened with mohan , one of my friend who was more into i want to live like others and why cant i get what he has . Now mohan was traveling to Delhi from kolkata . His train was about to arrive at kolkata station for boarding. The environment of railway station has a lot to teach if we care too. There was a lot of rush and people were runn...

Why we deny to accept ?

We were always like this ! We love to show the emotions according to what others will think about us instead of what we actually feel. The recent incident about one of a young talented actor has left us with the very basic question of "WHY WE DENY TO ACCEPT"? Well yes people will stop posting about the recent incident by the end of this week or a month . They will get engaged to the same old routine of running after money so that one day we could live better . The sanity of basic life is to live , to feel , to observe the things around us and not just keep running and ending it with a huge list of things to-do. Thinking about the life in a manner that things will get back to normal is the very basic error we do . ! Can we undo an error ? Can we mend a Broken Glass without being able to see the cracks ? We certainly can't? but the thing here is not about seeing the broken glass but to accept that its broken and not to hide the story behind it . Mistakes happen...