Skip to main content

You Are Beautiful


I dont think anybody woke me with a greeting...
Every time someone wakes me up..they say wake up man ."kitna sota hai"!!
and i use to say just 5 more mins..and just when u open your
eyes after a blink even before your innocent mind  get's time to
think what happened and a hour is passed..
well thats how my day starts...
..a leason which i learned today...and that is:-
                                                 "You  Are  Beautiful"
..Believe me this statement has much more weight then it seems to...
What happened is that I had a fight with one of ma close friend
some time before..but as she meant alot to me i tried contacting
her everyday..One day she received my call and talked very
rudely to me..and spoiled all my mood
..Then I started thinking ..
Am I that Bad..??,
Am I not worth talking..??
Am i not a good human being..??
Then I intracted with my another friend and discussed the whole
matter with him..
He explained me, Everyone comes in your life
with a reason and goes for a better reason..
But this should not disappoint you..
You r Good..u have alot more friends and that's
because you r beautiful..
So Believe yourself  , Beauty lies in your inner-self ....
As long as you are good to yourself ,nothing is wrong..value yourself and the world will value You...
This made me happier and I felt proud of myself...
and discovered that how proud I m being myself..!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The imaginary struggling.

Every single event happening in front of us is a opportunity to learn something from it , but how often we pay attention to it . I assume none!  Or very rarely few out of millions and billions . Why is this negligence , why people don't want to learn from others mistake and  don't feel blessed to have what they have and to laugh at the moment . They attempt to create a wall of sadness or wishes of what they want instead of making a scenery of what they have . I know its quite real and happens with every single individual but the question is why not apply some effort to change the way we see the world . Lets start with a small incidence happened with mohan , one of my friend who was more into i want to live like others and why cant i get what he has . Now mohan was traveling to Delhi from kolkata . His train was about to arrive at kolkata station for boarding. The environment of railway station has a lot to teach if we care too. There was a lot of rush and people were runn...

D-E-S-I-R-E

Its been a Month and I am still Not sure that "Whether I got the answer to this so called word DESIRE " ? But in the process of finding a single act of Humans without a Desire all I got was quite healthy amount of things which human do for desire, Here is what I got :- Ishani a good friend of mine, Quite a philosopher type and a believer of gods Existence visits to a nearby temple on weekly basis. Every time she passes from the corner of the Temple, she finds a beggar who has lost his legs, how he lost it is even a mystery to her so do with me. So as per her schedule of visiting temple last week I joined her.While returning she put a coin in the "bank of chiller box "of that beggar and recited her gods name and we proceeded for home, in the midway I asked her why she recited her gods name while giving that money to him, She replied in a philosophical way as she always does , what she explained was :- " See Ashish we do a lot of things knowingly or un...

Why we deny to accept ?

We were always like this ! We love to show the emotions according to what others will think about us instead of what we actually feel. The recent incident about one of a young talented actor has left us with the very basic question of "WHY WE DENY TO ACCEPT"? Well yes people will stop posting about the recent incident by the end of this week or a month . They will get engaged to the same old routine of running after money so that one day we could live better . The sanity of basic life is to live , to feel , to observe the things around us and not just keep running and ending it with a huge list of things to-do. Thinking about the life in a manner that things will get back to normal is the very basic error we do . ! Can we undo an error ? Can we mend a Broken Glass without being able to see the cracks ? We certainly can't? but the thing here is not about seeing the broken glass but to accept that its broken and not to hide the story behind it . Mistakes happen...